The Thai Wedding ceremony will be held in an air-condition glass room with partial view of the sea. The ceremony will begin no later than 10.00am. This 90-minute long wedding ceremony must be completed before 12-noon to allow the Buddhist monks to return to their monastery. The room where the actual ceremony will be conducted accommodates 12 persons. There is an adjacent non air-condition room (standing only) which can accommodate up to 20 guests.
The Western Wedding ceremony set-up will be on the beach. Since we are in the tropics where the temperature and humidity is high, we recommend the hour long ceremony to begin about 4.30pm, to take advantage of the cooler temperature and the ideal natural lightings. The set-up on the beach is up to 50 guests.
WHY Dara Samui
Our dedicated team are as excited as the wedding couple to have this auspicious event at Dara Samui. We always go beyond our duties to make this event a lifelong memory.
Thai Wedding includes:
- Ceremonial decorations at the wedding venue
- Professional hairdresser services for the Bride
- Thai Wedding offerings to 5 monks
- “Sai Moong Kon” blessing ceremony by monks
- “Rot Naam Sang” water blessing ceremony by family and friends
Western Wedding includes:
- Set-up at the wedding venue with flower arrangements which includes a large flower arch, flower garlands for the Bride and Groom, heart shaped floral decoration and baskets of rose petals
- Professional hairdressing services for the Bride
- Flower bouquet for the Bride and corsage for the Groom
- Wedding celebrant
- Three-pound wedding cake
- Dara Samui Marriage MoU Certificate (symbolic, non-legal)
- Complimentary upgrade from Superior Room to Deluxe Room or Dara Villa from the day of the wedding until the end of your stay
- Floral decoration and deluxe fruit basket set-up in the room on the wedding day
- One bottle of sparkling wine in the room
- Room service breakfast on the first morning after the wedding
- Private two–way transfer Samui Airport – Dara Samui – Samui Airport for Bride & Groom
The price for our Thai & Western wedding package is Thai Bath (THB) 119,000 inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax. Price does not include accommodation, entertainment, food and beverage
Recommended time of year:
For seasonal reasons, this wedding ceremony can take place between April to June and September to November.
Our wedding package price applies to guests staying in Dara Samui Beach Resort. Special room discount will be extended to wedding guests who makes a direct room reservation.